To date, I have the complete sets of materials from Mu Yao’s, Eugene’s and Priscilla’s groups. THANK YOU! XOXOXOXOXO.
– In an email re. revision essays submission
Next time, if in doubt and fear, ASK. Don’t suffer in silence.
– the reassuring 002 at work.
Apparently there’s confusion over how many essays to write for me as part of your remedial programme and this seems to be causing mass panic and abject denial. Yes, I know, it’s like a Dementor attack.
– oh the solemn admissions of our great workload.
“It’s not as if one day I wake up and OOOH I’m a Nationalist!”
– 002 waking up with a sudden bout of nationalist fever striking her during tutorial.
“I don’t allow you to import!”
-002’s attempts to simplify econks.
“You need to lower the cost, because — IT RHYMES!– you need to lower the Cos-T becaaauuuuuse.”
– one of the MANY 002 bimbo moments.
“Your Chinese is worse than mine! Actually mine’s quite good.”
-a sudden realization for this ex-RGS girl. fabulous.
LVM: “Where do you get Vocational training?”
– 002 cringes at may’s attempts in recalling her sec 4 SS syllabus.
“See? Everything is interlinked! What a wonderful world we live in!”
– 002’s sudden realization that this world is big after all.
“You mean I leave my notes here then one minute later *flicks around bimbotically* OH! Gone already!”
– 002 at her apparent disbelief at the conduct of some students at her alma mater.
“They need to borrow money from banks to invest — they don’t go digging it out from under your bed…….”
-002’s logical justifications for the illogical econks theory behind history
-002 attempts to shut us up.
“Another ‘please’ will only result in a pen stuffed in your mouth!”
– 002’s responses to mr mckee during tutorial
“You can’t say ‘I’m both hungry and not hungry at the same time’ or ‘I’m fat and not fat at the same time'”
– 002’s SBQ tutorial
(To Renee) “I disagree with you. I dare you to disagree with me…At least I didn’t pour water on you!”
– 002’s lovely retort to the fabulously royal Duchess.
“It’s a Goh-Loh battle!”
– 002’s fascination with rhyme schemes once again.
“So immensely irritating!”
– 002’s secretly secret catchphrase.
(To S62): “You all are so lucky, you can ask your CT about econs (for the topic of Economic Development in SEA.)” (to Edna): “Who’s your CT? Oh yah, me. Aiyah.”
– 002’s self-realization that she isn’t so perfect after all.
“Oh no, I’m actually secretly quite scared to call Cindy’s father.” (after a long fierce session with Cindy about calling up her parents.)
– 002’s paranoia of dealing with parents, which is why she seems like she’s more like us than a teacher. <3
“What did you all do to Mr Sayers? Why does he keep telling me each time he sees me ‘A13 is such a good class!’ Why aren’t you all like that to me?”
-002 at the discovery that the world is unfair.
“Hello my babies!”
– 002 shares her love.
“Of course I won’t say that to the SIMUN people! Can you imagine my calling ****** or ******** ‘my babies??!!'”
– 002 shares her (not so inclusive) love.
“Yeah, that stupid USA delegate…SO UGLY!”
– 002’s secret bitchfits.